Tuesday, December 23

Omega Squad Report 1: HEY-LO!!!


Hello to the Omega Squad portion of the Lockout Weekly. This is our first edition. First off, before you're wondering, I guess you should know who we all are, right? First things first are introductions. My name's Grundo 'Fishon, and my partner here is Pata 'Elishon. We take care of all of the matters that deal with multiplayer issues on the grand game we call Halo 3 and all media related content, such as the webwide phenominon Machinima. But, that's not all we offer in the Omega Squad portion of the Lockout Weekly. Let's switch to our favorite Unggoys!


Grundo 'Fishon

Hmph. Finally. Honestly, the Sangheilis hog all of the attention in the OS. My name is Pancho, and I'm an Unggoy. My apprentice, Pikonia, and myself host the more formal additions, where we talk about what's going on here back on the Covenant homeworlds. Uh.... for the greater interest of everyone, can you tell Grundo that I said nothing? Thanks. Anyway.... on to Seg and Yos, our fellow Kig-Yars!

Pancho



Right. For everyone's interests, I'll pretend I didn't hear that. My name is Yos, and I'm the responsible and human-friendly Kig-Yar. My associate, the spoiled Seg, is currently off in one of the space bars. He's never at work. Oi. Anyway, I'll deal with the wanderings of the galaxy. I'll even give you some intel on some past workings on the Covenant. I know a tad bit about the Jiralhanae, since some were drunk and I took a few of their communicators out of good will. Anyway, space workings and intel on our mortal enemies. How exciting is that? .... Say it isn't, and I shoot you.

Yos

And that's our cast! I hope you will enjoy the great tidings we will bring to the Lockout Weekly. Now, to start it up, I'd like to give props to a relatively unknown Machinima. I present: The Spartan Effect!



Enjoy!
Grundo 'Fishon

No comments:

Post a Comment